Despite being one of the most popular email domains all across the world, AT&T Mail still encounters technical glitches on quite a regular basis that further turns into AT&T email login issues. However, luckily there are various effective measures available online to deal with all kinds of AT&T Yahoo email login issues. So, if you’re an ATT Yahoo Mail account holder and recently have suffered from AT&T Mail loginissues then, no need to worry more! Now, you’ll be able to easily deal with the encountered AT&T login issues with the help of this effective below-mentioned solution guide. Have a look:
Solution 1: Use the Correct Way of login to Your AT&T Email Account:
It is necessary that you’re signing to your AT&T email account only from the official AT&T login page because the wrong link of the ATT webmail login page can lead to the occurrence of login issues. So, always login to your account using these 5 steps—
- From your web browser, navigate to the ATT.net login email page.
- There, on the main AT&T email homepage, click on the ‘Envelope icon’ and enter your complete ‘AT&T email address.’
- After that, enter your ‘AT&T Password’ while making sure that the password is always case-sensitive, so be cautious with upper and lower case letters.
- Once you’re done entering the AT&T login credentials, click on the ‘Sign in’ button to log in to your ATT Mail account.
Solution 2: Log out from Different/Multiple Locations Access:
If you have a habit or requirement of accessing your AT&T email account from various different locations then, be aware! This can create an issue while login for the simple reason that you’re already logged in to your account from some other device or location and forgot to sign-out from there. So, try to stop accessing your email account from different devices and from various multiple locations and to do so, simply ‘Logout’ from all devices and multiple locations by clicking on the ‘Sign-out from all other devices’ option during the time when you’re trying to login to your AT&T email account.
Solution 3: Optimize Your Browser and Disable Firewall:
It is necessary to clear your web browser’s browsing history as well as cache and cookies because the obsolete web browser is one of the causes leading to login issues. So, in order to optimize your web browser from where you generally access your AT&T email account, go to its ‘Settings,’ and then to the ‘Privacy and Security’ section to clear everything.
Other than this, the Firewall settings of the computer from which you’re trying to access your AT&T email account can sometimes conflict with your email account and browser. So, if you suspect that the Firewall setting of your PC is creating the problem then, disable it on a temporary basis by navigating from ‘Windows Control Panel’ to ‘Windows Firewall’ and selecting the ‘Turn off’ option in the end.
Solution 4: Set up and configure your AT&T email account in MS Outlook—a Desktop Email Program:
- To begin with, launch your MS Outlook program and go to its ‘File Section.’
- From there, click on the ‘Add Account’ option to further click on the ‘Account Settings’ option.
- Then, choose the option that reads—‘Manual Setup or Additional Server Type.’
- After that, select the ‘Choose Service’ page, and under it, click on the ‘Internet Email’ option.
- In continuation, open the ‘User Information’ tab to enter the necessary details like ‘Your Full Name’ & ‘Email Address’ under it.
- Once you’re done entering the details, tap on the ‘Account Type’ option and select either ‘IMAP or POP3’ to fill the following ATT.net email settings for Outlook—
- IMAP Server Settings:
- Incoming Email Server: imap.mail.att.net
- Incoming Port: 993
- Outgoing Email Server: smtp.mail.att.net
- Outgoing Port: 465
- POP Server Settings:
- Incoming Email Server: inbound.att.net
- Incoming Port: 995
- Outgoing Email Server: outbound.att.net
- Outgoing Port: 465
- Now, to finish the process, enter your ATT account details such as your ‘Username, Email ID and Password’ under the ‘Logon Information’ column and just click on the ‘Finish’ button.
This is how you’ll be able to completely get rid of all your AT&T email web login issues that you’re earlier encountering while trying to log in from a web browser.