Gone are the days when you had to forage in cabinets for files. Life is being digital, and so is the business. It is not feasible for you to record everything on papers. Therefore, you will need document management software. It provides security as well as flexibility. The software has automated the process of managing software taking part of the burden off your shoulders.
Document management software can create and store all types of documents, increasing efficiency and reducing the cost of having them on papers. Document management software comes in different styles, and all of them have additional features. Therefore, it is a must you carefully assess your needs before throwing money at them. With the help of document management software, you can store all files securely.
One of the best advantages of using this software is they do not cover the space of your office, unlike clunky file cabinets. While buying document management software, you need to make sure that it can work with different types of files, for instance, images, designs, plain text, and anything that you can put on papers.
The paperless office is not a new concept. It has come a long way. However, if you are planning to make your office digital, you should consider the following document management software. Regardless of the size of your business, you will need the following software to go paperless.
Have all your documents in one place with eFileCabinet. The automated, secure and compliant solution frees you for the work that matters a lot. Here are the features of this software:
- Get rid of the fear of losing a file. Now you do not need to track down a misplaced file because all of them are stored online. It is simple to locate a file because of the intelligent and intuitive interface. All of your documents are well organised.
- You will have a separate portfolio of your most used documents. The storage space is available up to 5TB.
- You can take control of repetitive tasks and hence increasing efficiency and productivity. As the software has automated repetitive tasks, you can save your time.
- This software ensures fast and easy implementation, responsive tech support, and above all scale with your business. The best part of this software is its admin tool will keep you in control.
- You can access all of your documents from anywhere. Even if you are in abroad, your documents are a few taps away from you.
This software is featured with AI tools that enable it to automate documentation. All you need to do is to upload files, and the software will organise data instead of letting it be as is. Industries that are commonly using this software solution are financial services, engineering, construction, oil and gas, real estate, and manufacturing. Here are the features of this software:
- No more file chaos with this software. It will not require you to spend too much time in finding a file. No more frustration due to a misplaced file. You will find everything in one place.
- This software solution has three pillars: metadata, repository, and intelligent. It means you can find files based on their names instead of foraging the folders where they are stored.
- Apart from storing all files, the software can improve your productivity by automating workflows to ensure that you do not miss a deadline.
- The best part of this software is it can be installed in the cloud, on-premises and as a hybrid solution. No matter which device you use, it will offer you a familiar user interface so you can work from any device anytime and anywhere.
It is an innovative digital document management solution. It is a cloud-based solution – the perfect tool to organise, centralise and share all your files with others. Here are the features of this software:
- Since it provides centralise storage, you can access all your files anytime, anywhere from any device to ensure better workflow and productivity.
- You can securely share your files on the cloud. Since you will be using a watermark and embedding code, there is no threat of having your file purloined.
- Adjusting, editing and organising all have become easy with this solution. All features of this software are 100% customisable.
- You can easily create simple and scalable content. The files it can store include but not limited to text, banner ads, images, and so on.
Document handling is a tough job, mostly when your business is scattered all over the place. Still, Templafy can create documents faster even if you have millions of employees working from different locations. Here are the features of this software:
- Of course, picking a relevant file is not easy, but you can do it in a minute with the help of Templafy as it uses intelligent filters.
- This software solution automates the creation of documents and personalises it to the individual needs; for instance, a marketing person does not need to access accounting files and vice versa.
- There is no chance of making errors as this software solution can detect inconsistencies easily and rectify those errors automatically.
Whether you have a small business or large business, DocuWare is suitable for both types. This software can automate the creation and storage of your data and then optimise the processes. Now you are free to focus on activities that boost productivity and generate revenues. Here are the features of this software:
- This is an excellent solution for invoice processing, sales and marketing, and human resource.
- You can integrate mobile apps to this software solution, and therefore it is easy for sending the scanned receipts of invoices immediately.
Document management can be easy now because there are various types of software solutions. You do not need to make a record on papers because you will keep everything on the internet.
Neither of the software solutions is free. Make sure that you can afford to pay for it. However, you can apply for loans for bad credit with no guarantor if your savings have fallen short. You may also need to fund software when you are on benefits and looking to start a business.